Wednesday, February 14, 2018

WIP-It Wednesday: The Tetris Blanket (Continued)

Welcome to another WIP-It Wednesday!  My WIP this week is still the Tetris Blanket.

WIP-It Wednesday: The Tetris Blanket - Crazy Crochetin' Mama #crochet #geekcrochet #tetris
My completed gray squares, 20 in all!

I crocheted forty-eight more squares this week, finishing all the gray blocks and the orange blocks.

I pulled all of the skeins from my stash that I will need for my blue squares.  I have to make forty-four of those to fill in all the spots in the pattern, so I will start on those tomorrow, and hopefully finish them this week.  If I finish them quickly, I will move on to the black squares.
WIP-It Wednesday: The Tetris Blanket - Crazy Crochetin' Mama #crochet #geekcrochet #tetris
My completed orange squares, 28 in total.

The goal is to have this blanket done before the end of the month.

Well, that's my project for WIP-It Wednesday.  Leave links to your projects or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment